The European Congress of Psychology & The Russian Psychological Society
Call for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex Programming
For the European Congress of Psychology in Moscow, Russia, July 2-5, 2019
Abstract Submissions Deadlines: Symposia, Panels, and Oral Presentations and Poster Sessions Submission Deadline: December 3, 2018. Please distribute this Call to other individuals and groups that might be interested. We hope to see you in Moscow!
We encourage submissions of abstracts for symposia, collaborative sessions, and individual presentations.
- Affirmative Practice
- Mental Health Concerns
- Culture and Religion
- Discrimination / Anti-LGBTI violence
- HIV / AIDS
- Integrated health practices
- Internet / Virtual communities
- Intersex people and issues
- Methods and Assessments
- Internalized Homonegativity and Transphobia
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender immigrants, asylum seekers, and refugees
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender sexology
- Marriage / Family / Parenting
- Transgender supports and concerns
- Research methods on LGBTI concerns
If you are interested in making a presentation on a topic related to one or more of these areas, please visit https://ecp2019.ru/ and click on the tab “Abstracts & Registration” for information on the submissions process.
If you have an interest in collaborating on a program that addresses one or more of the thematic areas and need assistance identifying colleagues to work with on a proposal, please let us know by sending a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org